Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is for any and every one.

2 posters

Go down

this is for any and every one. Empty this is for any and every one.

Post  Tim aka the cloud Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:53 pm

ok. i know it hasnt ben asked yut. but ithink it would help out everyone at fulda gap. im just asking if your not going to fulda gap, if you would be so kind as to lend out your battery to someoe who is. because from what i`ve ben told. its hard to get your batters charged out there. and if you have some spare mags. that could help someone. im just saying.
Tim aka the cloud
Tim aka the cloud

Back to top Go down

this is for any and every one. Empty Re: this is for any and every one.

Post  kalak Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:18 am

I guess my batteries won't be doing anything. All of this is from memory, so it may be slightly off, but you should get the idea.
2x 9.6v (what I run in my G36s)
2x 8.xv (what I got with my first G36 and my Sig 552)
2x "nunchuck" batteries (that go with my son's M4)
all are small connectors, and not lipo (as if that's not obvious)

If anyone is interested in these, reply and I'll bring them to work tomorrow, and you can come pick them up (since I'm assuming there is no game this weekend for those of us stuck in the 'burg. (I work next to BB&T on Price's Fork Rd.)

First to show up gets to be responsible for them and distribute as they see fit (but they get to bring them back, under the condition that they can tell no stories at all to make me jealous).

kalak

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim aka the cloud Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:39 am

kalak wrote:I guess my batteries won't be doing anything. All of this is from memory, so it may be slightly off, but you should get the idea.
2x 9.6v (what I run in my G36s)
2x 8.xv (what I got with my first G36 and my Sig 552)
2x "nunchuck" batteries (that go with my son's M4)
all are small connectors, and not lipo (as if that's not obvious)

If anyone is interested in these, reply and I'll bring them to work tomorrow, and you can come pick them up (since I'm assuming there is no game this weekend for those of us stuck in the 'burg. (I work next to BB&T on Price's Fork Rd.)

First to show up gets to be responsible for them and distribute as they see fit (but they get to bring them back, under the condition that they can tell no stories at all to make me jealous).

I'm down for the two m4 batteries
Tim aka the cloud
Tim aka the cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  kalak Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:08 am

Sick kid this morning, so I forgot them. Sorry.

kalak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum