Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FS: SRC XM8, V.2 & V.3 parts, and Miscellaneous

3 posters

Go down

FS: SRC XM8, V.2 & V.3 parts, and Miscellaneous Empty FS: SRC XM8, V.2 & V.3 parts, and Miscellaneous

Post  Frothy Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:01 pm

Brother and I are cleaning out some unneeded stuff.
Rules:
1. OBO
2. Face to face or Paypal only.
3. Prices do NOT cover shipping. I'll try to keep to USPS when I can.

FS: SRC XM8, V.2 & V.3 parts, and Miscellaneous 018io.th
$120 - SRC XM8 (Gen II.) w/ z-ISM
Was a project gun, cut out some screw holes here and there, Bondo over markings on left side of the reciever. Internal modifications do not affect the performance of the gun.
FS: SRC XM8, V.2 & V.3 parts, and Miscellaneous Img0370to.th
$20 - Battleaxe Magwell Adapter
Did some initial Dremel work on the top for some experimentation (didn't work out). Purely cosmetic damage that shouldn't see the light of day if you install it.
FS: SRC XM8, V.2 & V.3 parts, and Miscellaneous Img0367scz.th
$10 - Pouches
MOLLE compatible pouches that can fit 2 AK magazines; 3 if you really want to.
FS: SRC XM8, V.2 & V.3 parts, and Miscellaneous Img0358kj.th
$10 - Guarder SP90 Spring
Lightly used.

NOT PICTURED
$10 - King Arms M4 Gas Magazine
Solely a parts magazine.
$5 - AIM Sports 1" Offset Ring Mount
Unopened.

PM me if you have questions or offers. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Frothy on Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:14 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated pricing.)
Frothy
Frothy

Back to top Go down

FS: SRC XM8, V.2 & V.3 parts, and Miscellaneous Empty Re: FS: SRC XM8, V.2 & V.3 parts, and Miscellaneous

Post  Cleaver Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:10 pm

Questionably interested in the AK body. I kind of wanted to make an ak74u with an underfold stock, but they don't just sell underfold bodies. Could be because the 47 and the 74 aren't the same size? I don't know, never compared, don't know much about them, but I'd be willing to take a look.

EDIT: Upgrade to "highly interested". I believe I've found all the means necessary to do this little project.
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

FS: SRC XM8, V.2 & V.3 parts, and Miscellaneous Empty Re: FS: SRC XM8, V.2 & V.3 parts, and Miscellaneous

Post  Frothy Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:03 am

Bump.
Frothy
Frothy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoncaptin Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:35 pm

xm8 gen 2. My first gun. Loved that little beast. Free bump for awesome memories. (note the gun being sold is not the one I owned but still awesome.)
Dragoncaptin
Dragoncaptin

Back to top Go down

Post  Frothy Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:14 pm

Bump. Stuff's been updated.
Frothy
Frothy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down