Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sean's Projects:

5 posters

Go down

Sean's Projects: Empty Sean's Projects:

Post  Prophet Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:25 pm

Ok so here is a list of what I have to accomplish...too many projects to make separate topics haha...

1. G&P MRP DMR. gearbox work is done, just need to fine tune ER-hop and we are ready to go at 500fps. (Switchable to 450fps for full auto play)DONE!!!!
2. HK416 (Kaleb's) Going to use a new trigger switch and gearbox to put this thing together. DONE!!!
3. Sr-25 (Keith) Shimmed up and ready to assemble and see what happens Now is Greg's and halfway there! With the best Rhop install I have ever done!
4. Sr-25 (Jesse) Figured out sp140 is the same crap I had in G&P giving me problems (was really like an m110). Gonna switch to SHS m150 and see how it goes. If compression is good should be 500fps.Once over then done!
5. Carbon Fiber LRB DMR. Will try and assemble with shs M140 or m150 and see what happens. Need to troubleshoot some LRB elements in front muzzle brake. Troubleshooting one compression issue and installing Chimera...
6. JG SHorty m4. Gonna put in Riot 10:1s when I can afford them and hopefully a Chimera Board and turn this into a hell of a little bastard. Cannibalized for other builds haha...backburnered
7. Mk46 (Drew) Going to open the gearbox and see why it keeps locking up. Parts arrived, will do after Greg's
8. Classic Army Sa58 Going to add the trigger spring I just received from clandestine and get it running nicely. Cyma V3 gearbox on way, screw CA foolishness
9. KWA G36 Going to evaluate for Hardik and see what needs to be done. Bought it and currently rhopping. Works nicely. Will sell.
!0. New build: Diablo set up with CA receiver and CA franken gearbox from Greg...

Last edited by Anachro12 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Sean's Projects: Empty Re: Sean's Projects:

Post  Papa Bear Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:12 pm

You got your work cut out for you tongue
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Decision Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:46 pm

It looks like most of those projects are nearing the end... Only thing is, it still takes SO MUCH TIME to work on even one of those. Would it be fair to say this shall take the rest of the summer for you?
Bad Decision
Bad Decision
Shifty Little Bastard

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Bear Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:53 pm

If he finished them all by the time summer ends id be impressed
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoncaptin Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:54 pm

I like how 3 of the 4 guns Sean is keeping are all DMR's. I think someone might have a fetish...
Dragoncaptin
Dragoncaptin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dutch Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:27 pm

LAW
Dutch
Dutch
Gearmosexual

Back to top Go down

Post  Prophet Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:31 pm

Jesse's Sr-25 shooting consistent 430fps with .2s. ER-hopped, mnubbed, sorbo and AOE'd. Tightened down rail nut with a strap wrench and readjusted to be solid. Added JG Blue motor for sick trigger response. Shaved spring guide to fit shs m150 Stretched piston head o-ring for cylinder compression, added orings in front of hop unit to stabilize barrel. tongue
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Bear Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:01 pm

Sounds like it will be quite a contender!
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Prophet Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:27 pm

Updated...
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content