Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OP Sanctuary CDWC (Taylorsville, NC) July 29th

+3
Dragoncaptin
Cleaver
Dutch
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

OP Sanctuary CDWC (Taylorsville, NC) July 29th Empty OP Sanctuary CDWC (Taylorsville, NC) July 29th

Post  Dutch Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:57 pm

http://ncairsoft.org/forum/showthread.php?16736-OP-Sanctuary-CDWC-July-29

Command Decisions Warfare Center (CDWC) is holding a Milsim game on July 29th. There will be a night game the night before, July 28th, but it is not required that you take part. Info is in the link posted. Spots are limited and going fast so if you wish to come please let me or Sean know and we will get a spot reserved for you. Please only ask for a spot if you can FOR SURE make it, we don't want to reserve spots and have people not show up.

As of right now we have 5 going. Sean, Kaleb, Kyle, Zach (I believe,) and myself. We will be part of the 82nd Airborne.

Fee is $15 up to July 1st, $20 after.

Info is still limited on the OP, expect more info to come soon.
LOWCAPS AND MIDCAPS ONLY!!!!!
Dutch
Dutch
Gearmosexual

Back to top Go down

OP Sanctuary CDWC (Taylorsville, NC) July 29th Empty Re: OP Sanctuary CDWC (Taylorsville, NC) July 29th

Post  Cleaver Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:45 pm

Looks like OP is full up until people go EOD. EOD requires either BDU or DCU, no exceptions.

As it stands the 5 slots we have is all we're going to get. Anyone else with either have to go EOD or wait for the possibility of slots opening up. Have no fear though, as I know there were a few VTAC guys who had expressed interest in going EOD, so you would likely not be alone.
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

OP Sanctuary CDWC (Taylorsville, NC) July 29th Empty Re: OP Sanctuary CDWC (Taylorsville, NC) July 29th

Post  Dragoncaptin Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:09 am

Kinda tempted to run Al-Queada. Since ya know I have a real kit for that.....But sadly Im tired of playing the bad guy all by myself so unless i can get at least one other person to join me (Tom, Matt I know you both have kits and kyle I think you should get one for that AK of yours) Im not going.
Dragoncaptin
Dragoncaptin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleaver Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:38 am

AQ is full too. Every faction is full except for EOD.
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Prophet Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:23 am

Ok so far then we have:

82nd
Sean
Kaleb
Kyle
Greg
Zach

If anyone wants to do EOD let me know. But please be 95% sure you can come. Also in the event that someone in the first list may not be able to go we will need to fill the spot. I am going to message Valhalla's leader and the leader for Swamp Fox and get the commo ball rolling.
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Bear Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:17 am

Definitely hope to have an aar and pics! This op looks real cool
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Dutch Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:41 am

Gavin you could always do EOD, you have the DCUs for it. They still have 5 slots open.
Dutch
Dutch
Gearmosexual

Back to top Go down

Post  Prophet Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:07 pm

I just want to warn everyone that ammo is not yet restricted but this is a locap/midcap only game. No hicaps allowed.
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleaver Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:25 pm

Prepay ends July 10th. Go to NC Airsoft forum for details, or I guess I could copy / pasta below...

Alright guys,

PayPal is set up...

To pre-register send $15 to Raptor1Media@gmail.com via PayPal. MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON THE LIST FOR ATTENDING BEFORE YOU SEND ANY MONEY! I'll charge a $5 fee for you being a pain in the ass if you do.

In the notes include the following in the following format:

Last/First Name:
Team Affiliation (If any):
Squad Registered For:
DOB:

New cutoff for pre-registration is July 10th.

Sound off if you still plan on going, otherwise we'll have to find a 5th man or sacrifice a slot.

That said, I'm still down for it.
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Church Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:38 pm

Still going!
Church
Church

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoncaptin Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:20 am

Working it out with zach. One of us will be filling that 5th spot. Also the AQ numbers have been increasing. So Im not sure there actually is a limit to them if people want to play them. Also it does say MINIMUM 18 for them. If zach goes I may be tempted to go as AQ well see.
Dragoncaptin
Dragoncaptin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoncaptin Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:13 pm

Zach confirmed today that he isnt going. So that means that I am!!!!!!! I guess i just send monies into that paypal account that kyle listed right?
Dragoncaptin
Dragoncaptin

Back to top Go down

Post  Prophet Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:15 pm

Still going, thanks for the heads up on the changed registration date Kyle.
REGISTERED

Last edited by Anachro12 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post  Dutch Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:19 pm

still going, i'll register soon

Edit: Registered
Dutch
Dutch
Gearmosexual

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoncaptin Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:57 pm

Registered. Debating sending dude a pm about LMG. But that would put a time crunch on the fixing of the RPK and Im not sure I want to do that.
Dragoncaptin
Dragoncaptin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleaver Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:25 am

Registered. Today is the 10th, be sure your money is in today!
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoncaptin Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:04 pm

RPK APPROVED!!!! (assuming it gets the look-a-like approval at the field).

Soooo just curious who of the five of us is planning on driving down? I realize I will at least have to drive to bburg but Id really appreciate not having to drive all 10 hours to and from my house for this one. And when is said driver planning on leaving on saturday to camp and such? Im just trying to plan ahead ya know.
Dragoncaptin
Dragoncaptin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dutch Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:21 pm

They are doing night games the day before as well, i would like to take part in those. Who all would be interested in that?
Dutch
Dutch
Gearmosexual

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleaver Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:45 pm

I would go play night games. I figure we'll be camping anyway, amiright?

Also, I guess either Greg or myself will be driving as we have the macho SUVs
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoncaptin Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:22 pm

right the night games start at 1900 so we could easily leave at like 2 and have plenty of time to get there set up camp load up eat dinner etc before they started.
Dragoncaptin
Dragoncaptin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dutch Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:53 pm

safety briefing for night game starts at 1700 according to the most recent post in the thread.

Do we have enough camping supplies for everyone? I personally don't have a tent, but i can easily sleep in my car. Don't know what the situation for everyone else is.
Dutch
Dutch
Gearmosexual

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleaver Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:30 pm

I'll probably use my hammock again. It worked well enough at Fulda, and it'll certainly be warmer at this game come night time.

Also note: now that Gene is coming we'll need 2 cars. I guess that means that the Moirmobile is now in commission.
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoncaptin Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:00 pm

i has a 2-3 man tent that gene and i shared at fulda and i blieve gene can testify that without gear it can fit 3 people easily. and still safety brief at 5 leave around noon gets us there in plenty of time.
Dragoncaptin
Dragoncaptin

Back to top Go down

Post  Church Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:18 am

I have a 4 man and a 2 man tent and am willing to drive! If I drive I can haul camping equipment (mine and whoevers) along with whatever you feel willing to put in the bed of my truck! I can take a passenger and if someone is willing to ride in my extended cab that is doable as well.
Church
Church

Back to top Go down

Post  Church Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:21 am

Just noticed that it appears two cars (Greg and Kyle) are already up for going, so if my truck is not needed then I would like to hitch a ride! But my camping stuff is still available for use if needed and I am in on the night op
Church
Church

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next